Saturday, November 27, 2010

Editorial: My next iPad won't be a 7-incher, but I wish it could be

It took me a while, but I'm starting to fall in love with my iPad in a way I haven't loved a gadget for a long while. There's something about the form factor, the apps, the OS that feels just right and makes me want to do as much of my daily computing on it as possible. Of course, that's still a pretty small sliver of my overall day, and the iPad isn't even close to replacing my laptop for the large majority of my work, but I'm finding myself increasingly doing casual browsing, casual gaming, serious writing, and, yes, even some reading on Apple's 10-inch tablet.

But I have one "big" problem with the tablet that doesn't look like it'll be solved anytime soon: it's not 7 inches. Will Apple ever eat its words and build a smaller iPad, or will the 7-inch form factor be left to the rest of the emerging tablet market to fight over?

Continue reading Editorial: My next iPad won't be a 7-incher, but I wish it could be

Editorial: My next iPad won't be a 7-incher, but I wish it could be originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:30:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments

HEWLETT-PACKARD LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SAIC VEECO INSTRUMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment